 |
| and he stood..!! |
9 months (2days less to be precise) and Krishiv loves playing in his crib. He has been practicing standing up since many days and today, when i decided to make a video and take pictures of him in the act... he actually managed to go from one side of the crib to the other on his own. He fell at first and got up laughing at himself....
: D
I am thrilled !
Honestly, that's what made me realize that I should make a record of all the new lill' things he's doing.
Love u my krishu.
Oh ! my God Krishiv...this is amazing....
ReplyDeleteYeh dekhkar har woh bita hua lamha meri ankhon ke aage tair raha hai...jab tum hue...hamari aankhon ne tumhein neer bhare nainon se dekha..tumhe cchua..the most amazing Gift of God....i am overwhelmed.
Krishiv dear,
ReplyDeleteYou stand with a band on your hand
With twinkling eyes,how time flies
Your face is confident,as u stand
From here I will travel all the miles.
Love 4m Nani.
:D mama, i think you should write this blog and not me..
ReplyDeletelove u sandhya nani.